Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Made it to the Top 20! Now, Vote for Me!

On my quest to jump back into the TV news industry I entered a competition to become the next host of The Rhode Show on WPRI in Providence, RI. As many of you know, I moved to Boston in July and Providence is only a short car ride away. This would be the perfect opportunity for me to explore the New England area; telling meaningful stories along the way.

Dozens of people entered the competition and I was selected as one of the top 20. Yay!


Please please please watch this video in its entirety. The more people who watch the ENTIRE video the more votes I get.

http://www.wpri.com/rhode-show/search-for-a-star/sfas-66-natalie-kaplan

1 comment:

  1. I went to the studio today at WPRI for a live interview and loved it. I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete