Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger

I googled myself today – I’ll admit it – I have no shame. I just wanted to see what’s floating around the worldwide web. I spotted this post on dexknows.com. I’ve never heard of this website but apparently it allows people to post comments about businesses.

This review of WITN-TV (my old news station) was posted on Nov. 23, 2009 (almost three years ago).
I use to watch the show,"TODAY" everyday and still love it. Then my family moved to NC and now I cant watch it anymore due to a lady on WITN Natalie Kaplan Anchor/Reporter. I dont know what is wrong with her or the way she talks… Read Mo
I use to watch the show,"TODAY" everyday and still love it. Then my family moved to NC and now I cant watch it anymore due to a lady on WITN Natalie Kaplan Anchor/Reporter. I dont know what is wrong with her or the way she talks I cant stand looking at her so then I would just try to listen but even that drove me crazy. I thought it was just me so I had my husband watch her and even he said the same! So now I am sad we dont watch WITN or TODAY anymore.

-SAD by sad southern bell  

Ouch. At the time of her comment I was anchoring the noon news at WITN in Greenville, North Carolina. If I recall correctly, the Today show aired right before the noon news. “Sad by sad southern bell” gave WITN one star based on my performance.

I’m printing this out and shoving it in my face the next time I need a reality check because it sure did work today.

1 comment:

  1. She's really got to put down the Jack Daniels and wake up in time to watch the Today show...and BTW you are a star so *&^&&* her....

    ReplyDelete